The Data Controller is
(hereinafter referred to as the Agency):
HANSE PROSPECT SHIPPING SERVICES SP Z O O
NIP: 9552342364, REGON: 321305254
ul. Mickiewicza 48/U3
The purpose of personal data processing
Dear User, when you complete this form, we will start processing your personal data. The purpose of processing these data is performing functions of employment agency.
The sources of personal data
The source of your personal data for us is data provided directly by you during contacts with our Agency.
The categories of personal data
The categories of data which are subject to processing for the purpose of employment services arise from the following sources:
- The Act of May 1, 2004 - Employment Promotion.
- The Act of June 26, 1974 - Labour Code.
- Specimens of contracts concluded through our Agency with a target employer.
- Necessary personal data enabling the implementation of contracts such as travel documents.
At various stages of the employment agency process, we will need different types of data. Among them there will be:
- Personal data: name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality, contact details, photography.
- The contact details of a person the closest to you named by you as "In Case of Emergency".
- Data regarding the physical appearance: height, weight, size of footwear and clothing, eye and hair colour.
- Data on travel documents: passport, visa.
- Data on documents confirming professional qualifications.
- Employment history.
- Data necessary to sign contracts, such as a bank account number.
- Health certificates.
The right to access, modify and delete personal data
In order to make changes to your personal data, you can contact the Data Controller directly.
You are always entitled to the right to be forgotten, i.e. upon your request, we will permanently remove all information about you processed by us. To do this, contact the Data Controller directly.
If you want to exercise your right to be forgotten and have been hired through our agency, personal data, as defined in the Act of 26 June 1974 - the Labour Code, you must remain in processing by our Agency. Other personal data, not specified in the above-mentioned Act, will be permanently deleted.
Providing personal data to third parties
In order to achieve the goal of employment agency, we will pass your personal data to entities based in the European Union and beyond. The transfer of your data outside the European Union is secured in technical and legal terms (in line with standard contractual clauses on the protection of personal data approved by the European Commission). We will also transfer your data to countries that have not received the EC decision of an adequate level of protection for personal data processing operations.
Profiling of personal data
We do not use automatic profiling of personal data at any of the stages of data processing. This means that the content of personal data is not analysed by computer software and decisions about you are not made automatically.
Personal data retention periods
We store your personal data for the period of:
- In the case of employment through our Agency - 10 years from the last employment.
- Where employment has not taken place - 5 years.
The right to complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection [Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych], ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).